District Attorney staff have authored several data stories on the PPIs. The purpose of the data stories is to dig deeper into the numbers and share additional detail that enhances the consumption of data. Available PPI data stories are listed below.
- New Report: Race and Prosecution in Broward County, Florida
- Moving New Orleans Forward
- Opinion: New data from DA’s should direct criminal justice policies
- Press Release: Colorado District Attorneys (DA) Launch Data Dashboards
- Black, Hispanic people more likely to be held in jail before conviction, according to Colorado DA data